- $75 - $149 | Sustainer
- $75 – $149 Join or Renew
Become a Sustainer: Join or Renew
- Order tickets before the general public during the Sustainer presale.
- Save with a 30% discount for tickets to spring and fall performances. In 2015, these dates are Feb. 20-June 11 and Oct. 6-Nov. 1. The 30% discount for these spring and fall performances changes to 20% on March 1, so please order early to get your discount! There are no member ticket discounts for performances June 12 - Oct. 4.
- Save with member rush! Discounted tickets beginning at 11:00 a.m. when designated on day of show, subject to availability.
- If your plans change, use your FREE ticket refund and exchange privileges (only available to members). Tickets must be received at the Box Office three days prior to your performance.
- Take 10% off any purchase at the Tudor Guild Gift Shop.
- Meet the artists at members' post-matinee discussions.
- Relax in the Gertrude Bowmer Members' Lounge, a private retreat where you can enjoy coffee, wine or other beverages while browsing through current and historical Festival publications.
- Receive a free subscription to Prologue, the OSF member magazine.
- Register for OSF Institute classes before the general public.
- $150 - $299 | Donor
$150 – $299 Join, Upgrade or Renew
Donors receive all of the Sustainer category benefits, plus:
- Wait-list privileges for sold-out shows
- Order tickets before the general public and before Sustainers during the Donor presale
- Illuminations, a full-color keepsake of the current season's productions ($9 value)
Become a Donor: Join, Upgrade or Renew now
Please note: $9 of a Donor level membership is not tax deductible.
- $300 – $599 | Patron
- $300 – $599 Join, Upgrade or Renew
Patrons receive all of the Donor and Sustainer category benefits, plus:
Become a Patron: Join, Upgrade or Renew
- Order tickets before the general public and before Donors and Sustainers during the Patron presale
- Receive the Souvenir Program, a full-color keepsake of the current season's productions ($12 value)
- Two complimentary tickets to the Backstage Tour ($40 value)
Please note: $61 of a Patron level membership is not tax deductible.
- $600 – $1,249 | Benefactor
$600 – $1,249 Join, Upgrade or Renew
Benefactors receive all of the Patron, Donor and Sustainer category benefits, plus:
Become a Benefactor: Join, Upgrade or Renew
- Order tickets before the general public and before Patrons, Donors and Sustainers during the Benefactor presale
- Receive two complimentary tickets to any performance ($190 value)
- Enjoy complimentary beverages while relaxing in the Gertrude Bowmer Members' Lounge
Please note: $251 of a Benefactor level membership is not tax deductible.
- $1,250 - $2,999 | Producer
$1,250 – $2,999 Join, Upgrade or Renew
Producer benefits for 2015:
- Order 2015 season tickets at the earliest opportunity during Premier members' presale November 7-10.
- Receive invitations and itineraries to exclusive Premier Events throughout the season including:
Opening Weekend, February 27-March 1, 2015
Premier Event I, June 26-June 28, 2015
Premier Event II, August 25-27, 2015
Premier Event III, September 25-27, 2015
- Four complimentary play tickets.
- Recognition in Festival publications.
- Dedicated support from Box Office and Development office staff.
- All of the Supporting member benefits
Become a Producer member: Join, Upgrade or Renew
Please note: $441 of a Producer level membership is not tax deductible. (subject to change)
- $3,000 - $5,999 | Producers' Circle Member
$3,000 – $5,999 Join, Upgrade or Renew
Enjoy the multiple benefits of the Producer level membership category, plus:
- Intimate and exclusive luncheons with company members during Premier Events.
- One of our most popular benefits: a private viewing of a set change in the Angus Bowmer Theatre with your personal guide Thomas Curtis, manager of OSF Stage Operations, or a member of his team. Enjoy viewing the action as jigsaw puzzle-like sets are broken down and reassembled. Treats and beverages included.
- Direct access to the OSF Literary Office for answers to your questions about the plays
- Complimentary pillows and blankets for three performances in the Allen Elizabethan Theatre.
Become a Producers' Circle member: Join, Upgrade or Renew
Please note: $531 of a Producers' Circle level membership is not tax deductible. (subject to change)
- $6,000 - $11,999 | Chautauqua Guild Member
$6,000 – $11,999 Join, Upgrade or Renew
Adding to a growing list of sought-after benefits at the Producer and Producers’ Circle levels, members of the Chautauqua Guild enjoy:
- Direct sponsorship of an OSF production, selected each year by the Artistic Director as the "Guild show". In 2015, the Chautauqua Guild is sponsoring Shakespeare's Much Ado about Nothing, directed by Lileana Blain-Cruz. Guild members receive not only exclusive listing and recognition in the Playbill and Souvenir Program in association with their play, they also enjoy a special connection to the work granted only to sponsors, including inside and advance information about casting, designs and concepts from the director, and more.
- The Chautauqua Guild Event includes a three-part lecture series and a lively discussion with the Artistic Director, cast parties and meals. The 2015 event will be July 31-August 2, 2015.
- A commemorative gift, celebrating you and the 2015 Guild production, Much Ado about Nothing.
- The dedicated assistance of the Development Office in helping make your OSF season special.
Become a Chautaqua Guild member: Join, Upgrade or Renew
Please note: $556 of a Chautauqua Guild level membership is not tax deductible. (subject to change)
- $12,000 - $24,999 | Chautauqua Guild Circle Member
$12,000 – $24,999 Join, Upgrade or Renew
Chautauqua Guild Circle members receive all of the Chautauqua Guild, Producers' Circle and Producer benefits, plus:
- Top billing in all Chautauqua Guild listings.
- An exclusive event related to the Guild-sponsored production.
Become a Chautauqua Guild Circle member: Join, Upgrade or Renew
Please note: $556 of a Chautauqua Guild Circle level membership is not tax deductible. (subject to change)