Book your next trip to Ashland, and you’ll see why over 1,000 groups choose to visit us each year!
You and your group will find your niche in our little nook, nestled between two mountain ranges in southern Oregon. There's no other town quite like Ashland. And no other town delivers more bang for the buck!
We Love Groups! Let our Group Sales staff become your partner in creating a tour that will be meaningful and memorable for any group ranging from students to seniors. We'd be happy to:
- Create itineraries to include tours and special events
- Help with play selection, educational programs, and ticket ordering
- Provide lodging and restaurant recommendations
- Help meet any accessibility needs for members of your group
We also offer special tour operator discounts, familiarization tours and flexible ticketing schedules.
Due to the unique nature of groups, ticket orders for groups cannot be purchased online. Please call Group Sales to reserve tickets for your group.
Monday - Friday 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. 866-545-6337
We look forward to talking with you soon!
INFORMATION TO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR BUYING DECISIONS:
Ashland and the Rogue Valley offer a wide array of activities and experiences including:
- Tax-free shopping at unique boutiques and shops of every variety
- Beautiful 93-acre Lithia Park in downtown Ashland
- A delicious mix of fine dining and casual restaurants to satisfy every palate
- Dazzling outdoor adventures in every season, including Crater Lake National Park, golfing, hiking, river rafting, skiing and more
- A growing reputation for award-winning wine from fine wineries
- As one of the “Best Small Arts Towns in America,” Ashland boasts more than 30 art galleries
There are also other local special events and festivals that happen every year in the Rogue Valley.
GROUPS IN ASHLAND
Located just 350 miles north of San Francisco and 285 miles south of Portland on Interstate 5, Ashland lies in the foothills of the Siskiyou and Cascade Mountains. The region is served by the Medford-Jackson County International Airport, 18 miles north of Ashland.
OSF is a member of the following travel industry organizations:
Travel Professionals of Color
Student Youth Travel Association
National Travel Association
American Bus Association