The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is committed to accessibility. We recognize the needs of persons with disabilities and strive to make our facilities and productions accessible to all. OSF offers a variety of accommodations, outlined below.
- Each theatre is equipped with an accessible entrance
- The Allen Elizabethan Theatre is outfitted with an elevator for balcony seating
- The Thomas Theatre is outfitted with an elevator to the theatre level
- All theatres provide wheelchair seating, wheelchair transfer seating, wheelchair and companion seating, and stair-free seating
- Accessible Assist restrooms are located in each theatre
- The Angus Bowmer Theatre and The Thomas Theatre have accessible concessions
- Each theatre has an accessible drinking fountain
- Download a map of OSF and surroundings
- Accessible parking is available at the parking garage on the lower level behind the Thomas Theatre
- Drop-off point located by the lower level of the parking garage
- The buildings in which lectures, concerts and other diversions take place are accessible
- Our Backstage Tour is a walking tour which includes six flights of stairs. However, an accessible stair-free backstage tour is available with at least three days' notice.
- When you purchase tickets directly through our website, we encourage you to provide details that will inform us on how best to assist you with your access needs. The Special Instructions and Comments box may be found on Step 3 of the purchase path, below where one enters credit card information and directly below the Order Review section.
The Box Office staff is happy to assist you in selecting seating that best meets your individual needs; please see the contact information at the bottom of this page. The friendly House Staff is available for patrons needing accommodations.
Blind and Visually-Impaired Accommodations
- Complimentary audio description with two weeks advance notice
- Complimentary large print and braille playbills
- Service animals welcome
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Accommodations
- Assistive listening devices
- Seven scheduled sign interpreted performances
- Twenty-four scheduled open-captioned performances
- Guys and Dolls April 30, 8:00 p.m.
- Fingersmith May 1, 8:00 p.m.
- Pericles May 2, 8:00 p.m.
- Head Over Heels July 23 8:00 p.m.
- The Count of Monte Cristo July 24, 8:00 p.m.
- The Happiest Song Plays Last July 25, 8:00 p.m.
- Much Ado about Nothing July 26, 1:30 p.m.
*To assure best possible seating, we strongly recommend that sign-interpreted tickets be purchased directly through either the Access Coordinator or the Box Office. Please call the Box Office at 800-219-8161 or 541-482-4331, OTRS 711, or email to [email protected]. Please mention you need seats in the sign-interpreted sections.
- Fingersmith March 27, 8:00 p.m.
- Much Ado about Nothing March 28, 1:30 p.m.
- Guys and Dolls March 29, 1:30 p.m.
- Pericles May 21, 8:00 p.m.
- Fingersmith May 22, 8:00 p.m.
- Long Day's Journey into Night May 23, 8:00 p.m.
- Guys and Dolls May 24, 8:00 p.m.
- Fingersmith June 26, 8:00 p.m.
- The Count of Monte Cristo June 27, 8:00 p.m.
- Secret Love in Peach Blossom Land June 28, 1:30 p.m.
- Long Day's Journey into Night August 7, 1:00 p.m.
- Antony and Cleopatra August 7, 8:00 p.m.
- Secret Love in Peach Blossom Land August 8, 8:00 p.m.
- Pericles August 9, 1:30 p.m.
- Much Ado about Nothing August 9, 8:00 p.m.
- Sweat September 3, 8:00 p.m.
- Much Ado about Nothing September 4, 1:30 p.m.
- The Count of Monte Cristo September 5, 8:00 p.m.
- The Happiest Song Plays Last September 6, 1:30 p.m.
- Antony and Cleopatra September 6, 8:00 p.m.
- Secret Love in Peach Blossom Land October 1, 8:00 p.m.
- The Happiest Song Plays Last October 2, 8:00 p.m.
- Sweat October 3, 1:30 p.m.
- Guys and Dolls October 3, 8:00 p.m.
*To assure best possible seating, it is strongly recommended that open-captioned tickets be purchased directly through either the Access Coordinator or the Box Office. Please call the Box Office at 800-219-8161 or 541-482-4331, OTRS 711, or email to [email protected]. Please mention you need seats in the open-captioned section.
Box Office Contact Information
800-219-8161 or 541-482-4331, OTRS 711, ask for the OSF Box Office at 541-482-4331 or email to [email protected].
Group Sales Contact Information
Student or organizational groups call Group Sales, 866-545-6337 or 541-488-5406 or email to [email protected].