The Oregon Shakespeare Festival is committed to accessibility. We recognize the needs of persons with disabilities and strive to make our facilities and productions accessible to all. OSF offers a variety of accommodations, outlined below.
- Each theatre is equipped with an accessible entrance
- The Allen Elizabethan Theatre is outfitted with an elevator for balcony seating
- The Thomas Theatre is outfitted with an elevator to the theatre level
- All theatres provide wheelchair seating, wheelchair transfer seating, wheelchair and companion seating, and stair-free seating
- Accessible Assist restrooms are located in each theatre
- The Angus Bowmer Theatre and The Thomas Theatre have accessible concessions
- Each theatre has an accessible drinking fountain
- Download a map of OSF and surroundings
- Accessible parking is available at the parking garage on the lower level behind the Thomas Theatre
- Drop-off point located by the lower level of the parking garage
- The buildings in which lectures, concerts and other diversions take place are accessible
- Our backstage tour is a walking tour which includes six flights of stairs. However, an accessible stair-free backstage tour is available with at least three days' notice.
The Box Office staff is happy to assist you in selecting seating that best meets your individual needs; please see the contact information at the bottom of this page. The friendly House Staff is available for patrons needing accommodations.
Blind and Visually Impaired Accommodations
- Complimentary audio description with two weeks advance notice
- Complimentary large print and braille playbills
- Service animals welcome
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Accommodations
- Assistive listening devices
- Nine scheduled sign interpreted performances
- Twenty-six scheduled open-captioned performances
Sign Interpereted Performances
- The Cocoanuts April 25, 8:00 p.m.
- The Sign in Sidney Brustein's Window April 26, 8:00 p.m.
- The Comedy of Errors April 27, 8:00 p.m.
- Into The Woods July 17, 8:00 p.m.
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona July 18, 8:00 p.m.
- Richard III July 19, 8:00 p.m.
- A Wrinkle in Time October 2, 1:30 p.m.
- The Tempest October 3, 8:00 p.m.
- Water by the Spoonful October 4, 8:00 p.m.
*To assure best possible seating, we strongly recommend that sign-interpreted tickets be purchased directly through either the Access Coordinator or the Box Office. Please call the Box Office at 800-219-8161 or 541-482-4331, OTRS 711, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention you need seats in the sign interpreted sections.
- The Sign in Sidney Brustein's Window March 28, 8:00 p.m.
- The Tempest March 29, 1:30 p.m.
- The Cocoanuts March 30, 8:00 p.m.
- The Sign in Sidney Brustein's Window May 7, 8:00 p.m.
- The Comedy of Errors May 8, 1:30 p.m.
- The Tempest May 9, 1:30 p.m.
- Water by the Spoonful May 10, 8:00 p.m.
- The Sign in Sidney Brustein's Window June 27, 8:00 p.m.
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona June 28, 8:00 p.m.
- A Wrinkle in Time June 29, 1:30 p.m.
- A Wrinkle in Time August 15, 1:30 p.m.
- Richard III August 15, 8:00 p.m.
- Family Album August 16, 1:30 p.m.
- Into The Woods August 16, 8:00 p.m.
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona August 17, 8:00 p.m.
- The Two Gentlemen of Verona September 18, 8:00 p.m.
- Richard III September 19, 8:00 p.m.
- The Comedy of Errors September 20, 1:30 p.m.
- The Great Society September 21, 1:00 p.m.
- The Great Society October 24, 1:00 p.m.
- A Wrinkle In Time October 25, 1:30 p.m.
- Water by the Spoonful October 25, 8:00 p.m.
- The Cocoanuts October 26, 1:30 p.m.
*To assure best possible seating, it is strongly recommended that open-captioned tickets be purchased directly through either the Access Coordinator or the Box Office. Please call the Box Office at 800-219-8161 or 541-482-4331, OTRS 711, or email to email@example.com. Please mention you need seats in the open-captioned section.
Box Office Contact Information
800-219-8161 or 541-482-4331, OTRS 711, ask for the OSF Box Office at 541-482-4331 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Sales Contact Information
Student or organizational groups call Group Sales, 866-545-6337 or 541-488-5406 or email to email@example.com.